How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

text Formatting

1. same font & size & color all the time is a problem as you already offer very few templates &

2. offer additional text formatting: bold / italic / underline / strikethrough / superscript / subscript / tabs / bullets / listing feature / checkmark boxes / font choices / font size / font color / kerning / line space etc

3. multiple font & sizes

4. text box positioning

224 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

rolf neumann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So CC subscribers have customizable font settings? Funny I subscribe but I don't see in line formatting options other than the ridiculously basic features of bold, italic, underline, heading... There is no option to change color within the page. It's a very poor UI which looks like a pre school child made (they'd probably do a better job). Formatting text should be a basic feature and Adobe, and you Laura as Product Manager, should be ashamed of themselves.

• Bex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. same font & size & color all the time is a problem as you already offer very few templates &

2. offer additional text formatting: bold / italic / underline / strikethrough / superscript / subscript / tabs / bullets / listing feature / checkmark boxes / font choices / font size / font color / kerning / line space etc

3. multiple font & sizes

Otherwise, very limited feature
    4. text box positioning

• Mallory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please let us know what these font names are so we can match font on embedded assets. When looking in the html behind the page it doesn't seem to match up. I can't figure it out on my own and I really need a key for each theme.

Not being able to manage font sizes and text box layouts --- it's nigh on impossible to create something that matches our brand image. Considering that this is an adobe product (not to mention one that I paid for premium access on), I'm very disappointed. I can make a better video with powerpoint. I'll be requesting a refund.

• Steph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if I can do more text editing such as subscripts and superscript.

Currently we are stuck with font & color selections which are fixed to the themes. At the very minimum we need to be able to change the font style and color. Idealistically we would be able to customize fonts, backgrounds, positioning...

• Brett Neilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need the ability to resize fonts. Some text is so small on mobile users won't be able to read it.

• Hari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also please add a feature to add fonts from our system with formatting options

• Wladyslaw Wojciechowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the possibility to eliminate orphans at the end of text lines. In my native language, which is Polish, it is NOT acceptable to have one-letter words at the end of the line, such as 'i' (and), 'o' (about), 'w' (in) etc. A simple implementation of a non-breakable space mark would be sufficient.
    Kind regards!
    Wlady :)

This is a deal breaker for me. My boss won't let me share the content as is with sloppy formatting.

• Jakara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In video you should be able to make small texts and put them anywhere you want

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base