How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Audio in Page

It would be nice to add an audio format if you didn't have a video. For example, audio of someone from a longtime ago when video wasn't around. I know you could put an MP3 into a video but this would just be simpler. Great product!

104 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura Harbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding audio capability would really up Spark's game in terms of providing an immersive multi-media experience for creators and audience alike. Integration with audition would be awesome too! The whole idea of the suite is for Apps to reinforce each other.

• Victor Vega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to have a music player or at least an audio track that plays as the user scrolls through the story. Without opening another tab or page

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more - ability to add audio would be great. I want people to be able to access audio without it opening in another tab.

• Sean Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The addition of adding audio on a page or in a glideshow would be one of my top five suggestions. It would be fantastic to have a snippet of an interview playable on a page with a still image in the background. Right now the only options are another image, a button, text, or video. Someone could use an audio-only video but Spark displays it as a full-size video and takes the user to a secondary page. And a capability like the one on this page from theverge.com (https://www.theverge.com/a/marvel-black-panther) would be awesome.

• Mr.Wamble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to import my voice clips for each frame.
        I'm not sure it's an option right now (I think there is only a record option)

I'd like to import better quality voice clips that I recorded earlier per frame.

• Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I desperately need to post Audio-Tracks. My Voice, an Podcast. Please make that possible.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. That would be my strongest Spark-wish too. Adding ambient noise and vocal recordings could lift the storytelling to another dimension.

Yes. That would be my strongest Spark-wish too. Adding ambient noise and vocal recordings could lift the storytelling to another dimension.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with both the ability to add audio and to have it play while scrolling since that allows the story to continue while viewing a picture.

• Michael Noble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Spark would be better if it allowed for audio to be attached. This would be an amazing storytelling tool so when an image pop-up the sounds would place automatically.

• James Neuendorf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Also, please let the audio play while we scroll. I want to do audio stories that can play while people scroll through the photos. Right now clicking a video makes it full screen and stops if you move on.

• MA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the ability to add more than one song.

I would also like to see the ability to fade in / fade out multiple times on one track (so music can start out as the intro, then fade to zero volume while video with its own sound plays, then fade back in for ending credits).

• Colin Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could que up a song for individual sections of the spark page, that would be amazing. I have shot pictures from three different models but each one has a different feel and I want to express that with music!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base