How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Protect the share link with a password

I need to protect my projects with a password when I want to share it.

74 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Amelle RUSLIER shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also just realized this request has been sitting here since 2016 , shame on spark for not acknowledging this fundamental feature.

This is borderline insane that on every thread spark team ignores this request. Why is this not a priority feature? I bet one of the main user groups of spark page is people sharing their intellectual property and or confidential information with others. How could you do that in an unprotected setting? Makes spark totally unusable for me and I know many others. Hello @Sparkteam ? Is anyone listening?

• Cary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have spent an enormous amount of time aggregating our best practices into your beautiful medium. Please allow us to lock it down.

We utilize ours across a large client footprint and want to make sure competitors can't get their hands on it - please make this a priority - we love the site and want to continue to utilize!

Definitely need more privacy options. Please add a feature for password-protecting the site. This would be especially useful in sharing pitches and presentations that are confidential.

• Alexander Tankeloff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see first level security. Meaning that you need a password to get into a site. Thats feature that out company would use a lo

Yes this is a great suggestion 👌
        I made many projects but unable to share it with a link as it automatically publish the project and seen by few within minutes.

I want to keep secrecy which is not possible by sharing the link!

• jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree on this!! Also, republishing a page, should give the option to generate a new link and not the same again, thats a joke.

Privacy options are huge. For example, if I want to use a spark-created presentation for an in-house meeting, I would have to license all the photography and video-- something I wouldn't have to do otherwise.

I'd like to use projects in my classroom, but worry about confidentiality. Privacy options would increase comfort for sharing.

• Krzys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree - I use Spark for work projects and in some cases we're using it more than keynote or Power Point. People love Spark Pages in my office as means of building out inspiration, creative reports and few other things. There should be a way to keep things protected/private.

Feedback and Knowledge Base