How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Animated GIF, and/or Live Photo Functionality, Please.

It would be super awesome to have the wonderful animations that come out of Adobe Spark Post be able to be posted to Adobe Spark Page.

I tried uploading both an animated GIF
and a live photo. Neither one worked.

I believe that it would increase the engagement and dynamic nature of the pages even more.

Thanks so much!

178 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Face palm...the wind is gusting outside, sounds like I’m in the ocean...like gusting no, like the wind is flowing...like the water outside of my house rn. And gusting...but whoa....where is your flow? Spark? <3

Holy cow - this was the first thing I tried to do (adding an animated gif to a Spark web page) and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

I decided to use Spark because it is supposed to be real easy to create a web page.

Just can't believe the first thing I tried to add doesn't work! And this thread is about 3 years old!

I guess I'll have to find a better application to make simple web pages!

• TW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
        You mentioned in 2017 you are working on allowing gifs. The site actually says add png or gif when I try and add a gif logo, but when I try gifs are ‘greyed out’. If there are specs for this I cannot see them. Please let me know whether this is possible or whether I am wasting my time? Many thanks.

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustrating not be able to use an animated GIF. I've spent a couple of days working with Spark on the assumption that it would be quick, but actually I'm spending all my time hitting dead ends and looking for work-arounds.

This is the most recent example. I need to display a series of images for 1.5 seconds each; 1 second is too short, 2 seconds is too long. Because I couldn't adjust frame length to anything other than whole seconds I created animated GIFs as the work-around, only find that they don't work.

At this point I think I would have been faster doing this project properly in Adobe Premiere Pro.

I am taking an Adobe Education Exchange Course and the first assignment was to create an animated GIF and add it to my Adobe Spark learning journal. From what I can tell from this thread is that it cannot be accomplished. Any suggestions?

I need to add a GIFto my spark video...but it don't work. It just displays a still image from the GIF.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base