How can we improve Adobe Spark Page?

Add made pages to your own website / domain

Adobe Spark is really easy to use.
This is why it would be incredible if we would be able to turn pages into websites from your own domain.

Basically, so I can use it instead of making a page in Dreamweaver or Muse.

342 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disappointed in an understatement!!! This is by far my favorite platform to design pages on.

Laura Wittig: Thanks for getting back to us. I am disappointed to hear that Adobe is not providing the ability to export to HTML or use a custom domain. As you can see, there's a lot of user interest in this functionality from your customers. As others in this forum have said, customers would be willing to pay for this feature. It's a nice product otherwise, but I guess we'll be looking elsewhere to create our website next time.

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pretty inane considering the same functionality is already available on Adobe portfolio. Can’t y’all...talk to each other? Smh.

With it now 3 years on and a reply from Adobe saying it’s not going to be progressed I guess that means my only option is now to look elsewhere. There isn’t much point me wasting time and effort creating more Spark posts for my website. Sadly this will mean looking beyond Spark and Portfolio as it’s not fit for purpose, but also at my Lightroom CC subscription too. The Portfolio website aspect is what persuaded me to the CC subscription. Perhaps I need to reevaluate my options going forward.

• AdminLaura Wittig (Product Manager, Spark Page, Adobe Spark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Page users. After investigating the feature, we will not be providing an option to export your Page to HTML or use a custom domain at this time. We will keep this Feature Suggestion open for further feedback, but want to be up front about not supporting it at this time. Thank you.

I truly cant believe i wasted the time to create a web page that cannot be exported. And hey.. it's pretty cool to be able to slam something together that looks good.. but if its just for "spark" use.. how does even figure?

• Andreas Kuswara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would second on this too, it can move Spark from a nice-to-have tool on the fringe to the centre stage of democratisation of training content creation where a clean beautiful AND mobile-friendly pages can be created by empowered SME / Instructional Designer without having to go back and forth with a web developer. Create in Spark, pack it up and deploy in Moodle or normal CMS.

• Mikey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this desperate need.
        That said, the person who recommended using an iframe below indicates a good approach for now, but the responsive version of Spark fails that way, so I just added a light script at the top that redirects to the native Spark page on small screens.

<!DOCTYPE html>
        <html>
        <head>
        <title>YOUR WEBSITE NAME HERE</title>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        <!--
        if (screen.width <= 699) {
        document.location = "https://spark.adobe.com/page/YOURCODEHERE/";
        }
        //-->
        </script>
        <style>
        {
        margin: 0;
        width: 100%;
        height: 100%;
        overflow: hidden;
        }
        </style>
        </head>
        <body>
        <iframe src="https://spark.adobe.com/page/YOURCODEHERE/&quot; frameborder="no" />
        </body>
        </html>

• cody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

haha, too the people post to this thread, it is coming up on 3 years old. They are NEVER going to do this. Give up and move on to something else like carrd.co

A temporary fix. I have purchased domains from GoDaddy and applied them to the Adobe URL. Select "With Masking" and it hides the Adobe URL. It looks and works fine until you add it to Social Media (FB) It doesn't create a Pretty URL with image. Just the URL text. You can create subdomains from the purchased Domain.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I designed an "what's new" page for upcoming adobe upgrades and my manager liked it so she wants to put it on our company intranet. This would be another great reason to be able to "export" a Spark page. Ammo for your Roadmap. Thanks!

I want to make a page for my band the site will contain a limit media. I have a CC subscription. Can I create a page and connect it to my domain?

Well, it's Jan 2019 - how is it going my dear Sparks team? Need to connect these awesome Adobe pages to our own domain with all the tracking features - and you can integrate with Facebook Ads too like Mailchimp did. Mailchimp tho is lacking the awesome Adobe ability to manage our brands.

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Spark is a joke. You owe me the time that I wasted creating on your stupid platform that never once said I couldn't use my own URL. Why the **** would I want a website with a random adobe
        URL?

"We’re actively investigating this issue for our Product Roadmap. We will update you as to the status soon"

Said Laura Wittig 21.marts 2018 - Today is November 13th - soon !

I would pay big bucks for this feature. You can do it with New Google Sites. Why not with Spark Page. If it's all about branding.....let me use my own url please

Adobe is making our own investment in DIY website creation and welcomes all Muse customers to join our upcoming pre-release program for a new format that will be introduced this year as part of Adobe Spark.

2018 or..?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base