Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without export Adobe are not meeting the GDPR "Right to data portability". Vendor lock in.

• J Strom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without the ability to export to HTML (or at least import to another Adobe product like Dreamweaver), Spark is largely useless.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if exporting HTML is not an option this is t totally useless program I spent the better part of a day creating this awesome newsletter and I have nothing. Not eal happy about now.

Really upset, Adobe Spark doesn't have 'export to html' feature. Unfortunately MUSE is discontinued.

• Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this feature, html export.
    Also, it will be nice to have more options for the text. The Themes are very limited.
    There are only 2 type of headings.

Definitely- definitely- definitely, Spark page needs to be able to be sent as an html file or email format.

What's the point of a newsletter without being able to send it out?

At the moment, adobe spark seems like a very "would be nice" newsletter, yet still with the inability to be properly sent out as a gmail or any other html file that might give it the ability to do so. Please look into this!!

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would definitely be great to be able Spark pages to HTML. I just recently learned that MUSE would be fading out and it would be a shame not to have the ability to build sites using Adobe Tools.

• Georges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Knowing that Muse is out, it's mandatory (or have you anything else to propose?)

Feedback and Knowledge Base