Spark Post - Feature suggestion

1. Export to Illustrator or Photoshop

Would be great to have a way to open posts to Illustrator or Photoshop for additional tweaking.

264 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

90 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks everyone! Sharing this feedback with the team. Please let me know how you’d like to use this feature (your workflows) so I can share that as well.

Typically Spark is supposed to be the last step in your creation process, but I’d love to hear more about how it could work.

2. Improved Text Formatting in Post

In a text box that contains multiple paragraphs there is no way to increase the space between paragraphs or add a manual line break/space. This means each paragraph needs to be it's own text box, which doesn't really work well for many styles and is just a silly work flow.

More customization of text would make Spark a very useful tool, but without simple things like that and the ability to specify font size, I think I'll go back to Illustrator/Photoshop.

128 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Export Options, and/or Save to Creative Cloud

Currently the only option is to "Share", but options are limited. Would be nice to be able to save directly to lightroom or creative cloud, at which point you could access the file directly from other CC apps.

Sizing/resolution output options would also be great, as others have suggested.

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Currently if you tap on Share > More in Post, you’ll have access to the native iOS share sheet in which you can choose to share your Post directly to any of the apps installed on your phone (scroll all the way down to ‘More’ to add more options).

If you have the Lightroom CC or Creative Cloud app installed, you’ll have the ability to share to them there.

Would this be sufficient for you guys?
    Let us know!

4. Facebook Ad rules

Make it possible to show the facebook ad grid so it will be easy to follow facebook's ad rules for commercial use. Or even better if we could have a button that resize's the text so it fits within the facebook rules.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to define text size and text styles like bold and italic

I would like to be able to specify the text size and styles by highlighting specific text in a text box. It is currently very difficult to resize text and to get various text boxes to have the same size text.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add (upload) your own SVG as an icon to Spark

You can add your own photos to Spark with the upload button but it's not possible or available for icons. I would like to add my own SVG icons to Spark with an upload button like with photos.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bulk project download feature

I would like to be able to download my whole project library at once. A bulk download feature would be great, sharing each one and then downloading it gets pretty tedious.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark Post - Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base