Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to post to Facebook business page, only personal page.

Allow posts to be shared post in groups and to friends timelines, but not business pages. I cannot seem to do without downloading from Spark and uploading to FB.

Also make the videos loop and play automatically so there is no need for a play button.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to select image resolution while saving

Currently it doesn't have any feature to select image resolution at the time of saving. No matter how high res photo I upload, the end result is always low quality. Having an option to save resolution according to your preference would be very useful.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I don’t have a status update for this right now, unfortunately. It’s not on our current roadmap, but it doesn’t mean we won’t do it in the future. For now, I would suggest using the web version of Spark at spark.adobe.com.

5. Justified Text Alignment

We need a JUSTIFIED TEXT alignment, please!! :) Justification gives text a cleaner, more professional look. Please add it.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tri-fold brochure template

There is a great brochure template, but making a trifold (double sided) option would be a great additional feature

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upload/import from Illustrator or photoshop into spark

As the company's graphic designer, I introduced Spark to the secretarial/assistant team so that they can develop their own internal material (haven't we all been there? With requests like 'Can you design this birthday card for us?'). Sometimes I wish I could create a quick template for them in AI, upload that on Spark for them to be able to use and reuse.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Import/Upload Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Symbols, vectors, and clipart in Post

Adobe Spark Video has a feature to import symbols, vectors and Cliparts from web. please add that feature in Spark Post

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Finer controls over text effect

I find it very difficult to format my text colors when using a text effect. For some reason, Spark only shows you the one color intstead of the two colors (i.e. text and outline colors or text and shadow colors. etc). Under the current interface options, you can only choose from the pre-formatted/suggested two-color options and then have to manually "customize" until you get to the color combo you want.
    Then, gosh forbid you work with another element and want to come back to the text and change the colors again, you have to shuffle and customize all over again. …

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started Development  ·  10 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spark Post-Combine multiple projects into one

For spark post specifically we should have a feature to combine 2 separate projects into one. This way we DON'T have to download each project and then create a whole new project to put both designs in.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a feature to draw on the pictures

I would like to be able to draw on my pictures. Would be nice to have a free hand drawing tool and also some pre-set shapes i.e circles that can be sized to an oval, squares, and arrows.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to customize curved text

Spark Post just released the ability to add curved text through the 1-tap workflow. However, it doesn't allow you to adjust the arc curvature. If you'd like the customization ability, please share your feedback here.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Export to Power Point

I frequently give Power Point presentation and Adobe Spark provides a plethora of design/layout which I can use. It would be great if I could export directly to Power Point.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More colour options for the 'Colorize' Filter

I use Spark to create thumbnails and headers, and I like to differentiate them by colourising them. At the moment there are only three colour options: blue, purple, and green, but I'd like to see options for yellow, orange, and red to round it out a bit better.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Spark Post crashing / performance issues

Hello!

If you're having a specific issue related to performance, please post a ticket to Zendesk so our support staff can take a look: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR2XG1qS-7dXh981_xQFNrMAGhbOReHLuuDYDH9hPA8ThY3YW0O9fC0Ag

Uservoice isn't the best place for support issues as they will not get it into the hands of our support staff.

We're sorry you came here to report that things aren't working right, so please send us feedback so we can get it taken care of as soon as possible.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Google Photos integration for iOS

Google Photos integration for iOS -- While you can pull from Google Photos on the browser version of Spark, you can'd do the same via iOS version. I would like to be able to upload images from my Google Photos app, instead of my native iOS photos app, which I have transitioned away from using for storage and back up. I would like to see this change across all Adobe iOS apps.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import/Upload Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More Fonts and an option to turn off "snapping into position"

There's not enough fonts :( I need like 2-3 times more options, maybe have it as a plus box to expand each section so it doesn't feed overwhelming to others. The snapping into position thing is annoying often, although helpful at other times. If we had an option to turn it off I would be able to place images where I need them to be, currently it's a big pain to work around.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Select Multiple Images at Once; Image Picker Persistence

When creating a Spark Post with sections for multiple images, users have to insert images one-by-one.

It makes things even more tedious when users are trying to insert images from from Spark's image picker when browsing to Lightroom and Creative Cloud images, because Spark's image picker reverts back to the top level navigation each time.

For instance, if I'm want to choose several images from a specific album in my Lightroom gallery.

• Click Add Image

• Select Lightroom

• Multiple clicks to navigate to Lightroom album, as well as to filter that file list

• Select 1 image to insert

• Repeat all steps…
    14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base