Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to select image resolution while saving

Currently it doesn't have any feature to select image resolution at the time of saving. No matter how high res photo I upload, the end result is always low quality. Having an option to save resolution according to your preference would be very useful.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I don’t have a status update for this right now, unfortunately. It’s not on our current roadmap, but it doesn’t mean we won’t do it in the future. For now, I would suggest using the web version of Spark at spark.adobe.com.

4. add numerical Text Sizing and additional elements like lines and boxes.

I would like the ability to specify text sizing not just resize with the box tool. If I am adding multiple boxes with text, I want to be able to make some the same size font... so it looks professional.

I'd also like to be able to align items easier with perhaps an aligning tool or a grid.

I'd like to also add elements like a line or a box as a design element w/o the use of text so I can resize it how I'd like.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned Feature  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tri-fold brochure template

There is a great brochure template, but making a trifold (double sided) option would be a great additional feature

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Symbols, vectors, and clipart in Post

Adobe Spark Video has a feature to import symbols, vectors and Cliparts from web. please add that feature in Spark Post

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Thai Fonts

It’d be awesome if you could add more different Thai font types into the program. Thank you very much in advance.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Upload/import from Illustrator or photoshop into spark

As the company's graphic designer, I introduced Spark to the secretarial/assistant team so that they can develop their own internal material (haven't we all been there? With requests like 'Can you design this birthday card for us?'). Sometimes I wish I could create a quick template for them in AI, upload that on Spark for them to be able to use and reuse.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Import/Upload Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Justified Text Alignment

We need a JUSTIFIED TEXT alignment, please!! :) Justification gives text a cleaner, more professional look. Please add it.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a feature to draw on the pictures

I would like to be able to draw on my pictures. Would be nice to have a free hand drawing tool and also some pre-set shapes i.e circles that can be sized to an oval, squares, and arrows.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export to Power Point

I frequently give Power Point presentation and Adobe Spark provides a plethora of design/layout which I can use. It would be great if I could export directly to Power Point.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Animate only certain text

Allow users to animate one box of text and have others stay stationary.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Google Photos integration for iOS

Google Photos integration for iOS -- While you can pull from Google Photos on the browser version of Spark, you can'd do the same via iOS version. I would like to be able to upload images from my Google Photos app, instead of my native iOS photos app, which I have transitioned away from using for storage and back up. I would like to see this change across all Adobe iOS apps.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import/Upload Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Spark Post crashing / performance issues

Hello!

If you're having a specific issue related to performance, please post a ticket to Zendesk so our support staff can take a look: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR2XG1qS-7dXh981_xQFNrMAGhbOReHLuuDYDH9hPA8ThY3YW0O9fC0Ag

Uservoice isn't the best place for support issues as they will not get it into the hands of our support staff.

We're sorry you came here to report that things aren't working right, so please send us feedback so we can get it taken care of as soon as possible.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Spark Post-Combine multiple projects into one

For spark post specifically we should have a feature to combine 2 separate projects into one. This way we DON'T have to download each project and then create a whole new project to put both designs in.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More colour options for the 'Colorize' Filter

I use Spark to create thumbnails and headers, and I like to differentiate them by colourising them. At the moment there are only three colour options: blue, purple, and green, but I'd like to see options for yellow, orange, and red to round it out a bit better.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Sections of Your Own & Independent Section Resizing Features

Having the option to add sections of your own, whether that be adding one, two, or more to an existing layout or creating your own layout entirely. And with the option to resize those sections independently from others, it would create more design options/section combinations and expand the Spark user's ability to create more what they have envisioned rather than becoming trapped within the current layout options (which honestly become a bit tiresome after designing so many posts).

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Previous versions / versioning

You should let us view past revisions on things we made and revert to them like in Google Docs.For example say I have been working on an invitation for one week by the end of the week the card looks way different then it did on day one but I want to go back to that old layout/design from day one you should let us view our revision history and let us revert to it please do I AM IN DIRE NEED OF THIS FEATURE.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ability to import .GIF files as the background

So that you could put a moving ocean or blowing trees behind your post.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base