Spark Post - Feature suggestion

1. what happened to the custom size aspect ratio 'lock'

When you go to resize a graphic post and choose the custom option, there was a 'lock' feature that locked your aspect ratio when changing the size of your graphic. So that when you change the width, the height would automatically fall into place keeping the same aspect ratio.
    The feature was there last week, now it's gone. Can this come back please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Started Development  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better quality for the exported files

It doesn't matter how cool the template or how great the project looks in Spark, if when you download the final png or jpg file all the photos are very blurred and low resolution, and even the typography doesn't look sharp.

It actually seems that using high resolution photos to start with might make things worse, probably because of the algorithm used by Spark to resize them.

Can you please spend some time fixing this quality issue?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please can you check the last version 7.3.0, the app crash when I try to work in several times when I try to edit or add some new

Please can you check the last version 7.3.0, the app crash when I try to work in several times when I try to edit or add some new. I learn that I not the only one person who has the same problem I think this begin in April or May of 2019. Can you check the app pliss! I need to began work for my business

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More filters. Also to be able to do frames, outline and shadow for text. I miss Aviary. I hope you can incorporate the features of Aviary.

More filters. Also to be able to do frames, outline and shadow for text. I miss Aviary. I hope you can incorporate the features of Aviary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. cambio de color automatico

es posible desactivar la función de cambio automático de colores al poner una imagen? ya que uso colores corporativos e intento cambiar la imagen, esta me modifica todos los colores, se agradece que agreguen un botón que mantenga el formato.

Saludos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. the ability for a core design team to supply specific branded templates, colors, fonts to a marketing ops team to create social graphics

The ability for a core design team to supply specific branded templates, colors, fonts to a marketing ops team to create social graphics and tweak verbiage.

The marketing ops team members should not be required to purchase a full CC license just to use templates and change around the text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hola, estoy teniendo muchísimo problemas con la aplicación que antes no tenía. No puedo ver las fuentes de texto, ni formas.

Cuando volví a descargar la aplicación no he podido ver las fuentes, formas de texto, etc. No me funciona elegir plantillas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Saving custom hex colours to profile so they do not have to be entered for every new post

It would be great to add a save feature when you enter specific hex colours in spark post app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Select Multiple Images at Once; Image Picker Persistence

When creating a Spark Post with sections for multiple images, users have to insert images one-by-one.

It makes things even more tedious when users are trying to insert images from from Spark's image picker when browsing to Lightroom and Creative Cloud images, because Spark's image picker reverts back to the top level navigation each time.

For instance, if I'm want to choose several images from a specific album in my Lightroom gallery.

• Click Add Image

• Select Lightroom

• Multiple clicks to navigate to Lightroom album, as well as to filter that file list

• Select 1 image to insert

• Repeat all steps…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to download images in PNG or JPG - not only PNG

Noticed over the last few days that we can now ONLY download PNG files and PDF from Spark. JPG images are smaller file size and can be optimized with meta information, whereas PNG files are larger and cannot save meta information. Please consider allowing option for both PNG and JPG. If only PNG, I will need to move to another platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. use of custom domain or edit a default domain for a page

Hi I made a webpage in SPARK and when you search my domain freakout36up.nl you come to the page. Problem only is that in the browser my domain is replaced for https://spark.adobe.com/page/giCzuCJBymGW2/. Anything I can do about this? I.e SPARK.adobe.com/freakout36up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Loading page

For the last two weeks every time I try to create a new post from a template, I get stuck on the load page. Can you fix it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ter a função mosaico

Uma imagem que só editemos e passa se postar como mosaico no Instagram. Uma forma mais fácil para usuários leigos.

Vocês estariam em destaque assim!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Background music for the videos

It would be great to insert music into the video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gradien color for texts

Include different color combination for same texts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. autism

helping show people what to expect in the baddle of autism.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Completa y libre edicion y modificación

Estaría perfecto que se pueda modificar todo el diseño libremente, por capas , recorte de imágenes , sobre todos los elementos que están por defecto y los que se agreguen posteriormente, similar a las herramientas de la aplicación de Canva, y la variedad de tipografías es un poco escasa. Muchas gracias fuera de eso , implementa muy buenas herramientas sobre otras aplicaciones pero por esos detalles me veo limitado al diseño , que si los incorporarán o ofrecieran algo muchísimo mejor de esas herramientas sería grandioso , muchas gracias

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Free Version should be with no spark logo in white label for small business projects

The matter is that you promote a free service. In fact this is not free, we paid with advertising the service. A mandatory Adobe Spark logo and made with Adobe Spark ending frame is too much invasive to be used. My suggestion it to put some limits. Like 5 projects per month without Adobe Spark advertising, or an overall of 10 projects per user without the Adobe Spark advertising. This way you let small business do their work within a set limit and then decide to invest in the pro version when they scale to bigger projects or have more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Spark Post - Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base