Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base