Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom feature

Wanted to suggested a zoom option for the adobe spark. Sometimes it’s just hard to see the text when I’m working on things.

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce Zoom is now available in Spark Post on iOS (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-spark-post-for-graphics/id1051937863). If you don’t see the feature, make sure you manually update your app using the AppStore app.

When nothing is selected, you can now pinch two fingers together to zoom in on small text and elements — making the selection and manipulation process much easier. While in the Zoom mode, you can also drag with one finger to pan and move around the canvas.

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback! We’re working on adding the feature to Post Android and web soon.

Happy Posting!

2. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Snapping & Alignment Improvements

• Disable snapping

• Distribute objects

• Same width/height guide

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Social media content planner / scheduling

Would it be possible to create a social media content planner, where we can design our images in spark post, schedule the images and directly post to social media accounts?

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Instagram story - make a serie

When you make an Instagram Story you do not make one picture for a post you might want to make a serial posting. Today when you open to mak a story fpr Insta ypu onku have one canvas I want to add canvas for a series of story making. Now I have to copy and make second canvas in a seperate project.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple Selection of posts

Firstly - thank you for finally adding in the folder feature for better organization.
    With regards to the folder - could we please add a way of selecting multiple posts rather than going at them one by one to sort and file them away into folders?

Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently, we allow multi-select for MOVING projects on the web (like into folders, for example). We do not currently allow mutli-select for deleting, since we don’t yet have the ability to RECOVER deleted projects if they’re deleting by accident.

EXPORT is a feature that I could see us enabling in the future, but we’re not working on it just yet.

8. Share entire project folder

I created a package of about 20 pieces that I need feedback on from a colleague. Since I'm unable to share the folder, I have to go in and share each individual piece which is not pleasant!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bulk Delete of Files Created

It would be great to be able to delete multiple files created in Spark. I use Spark on the PC and have hundreds of files created that I no longer need. I have to select 1 at a time. I want to be able to delete an entire project (with files inside) or multiple files. Provide question to confirm multiple deletion before going ahead.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The reason we don’t allow bulk deleting (yet!) is because we don’t have the concept of a “recycle bin” or “trash bin” where you could get those deleted items if you remove them by mistake. There’s no way to recover lost projects, so we don’t want anyone to accidentally delete them all (or even a few).

Of course, this means we have work cut out for us to build in the other functionality, but we know it’s a big ask from our users! I just wanted to let you know why it works that way currently.

10. Poder crear un proyecto de varias hojas

Al realizar un proyecto tener la opción de agregar mas paginas, actualmente se debe ir de un proyecto a otro para crear la pagina por separado y lleva mas tiempo realizar un tipo de publicación, como la opción que hay actualmente en Canva

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Duplicate Folder

Allow duplication of folders, since we can duplicate projects already.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Font Compatibility with Adobe Fonts

Fonts in Spark are not accessible for download in Adobe fonts, this is insane. Not only has this slowed down production time, but it also forced my whole concept to change. Let alone an upset client.
    Is there any way to find a solution to this?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Spark for videos

I love using spark but it is limited to editing photos. There is no video editing tool like this by Adobe. Either Spark should have it or some other App which can perform tasks as well as Spark.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bookmark templates

Often while browsing templates we come across templates that we like but don't work for current project. A bookmark option would help find them when we need them

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All invited editors able to give feedback comments

Its great that we can now invite others to edit, but it would be really helpful to be able to tell the original designer / others on the team why you're making / suggesting certain changes. eg we have students who have to create social media posts as part of their projects and they share with me for editing / feedback before going live. It would be great if the design feedback could be provided in a comments functionality as on Illustrator etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Download and share multiple project files and folders to your desktop and mobile device, and with other adobe accounts and email addresses.

A way to select, share, and save multiple projects and folders from the adobe spark webpage and application directly to your desktop, mobile device, and other users via email instead of a one by one process. One by one is least efficient and takes to much time, in need of downloading and transferring over 300 projects to a new adobe account due to the fact of my old account being closed in the nenar future as a result of college graduation. So, as a result, I need all of my projects on my administrator regulated college acccount to be transferred…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. circle shape for background size so we can make circle design to fit profil photos

every social media profil photos is circle and make circle photo is not easy we can choose 1 :1 size for background but we cant see circle shape so we need to add circle and line it correct and it not always line perfect

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Open Multiple projects at once

It would be great to have the ability to open other projects at the same time and copy/paste. I'd like to be able to easily take/reuse content I've already made if it's applicable again. Also to be able to split up longer presentations into shorter ones after it's created instead of having to re-create the slides one by one in separate documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Spark page and video for android

I have joined storytelling for impact and i use Adobe Spark page to tell my story and i directly teach it to my students. My students are very happy to try it. Unfortunetely not all my students have laptops. Most of them use android in their mobile phone. So i have problems about this assignment. Some can use adobe spark page but some cannot use it. Then they have to use their blogs to tell their stories.
    Please, i and my students will be happy if adobe spark page and video are also available for android too not only for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base