How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Multiple Branding Themes

I would love the ability to add multiple brand themes to toggle between when working on separate accounts. This would be so wonderful. I am not using branding options because I work with far too many brands.

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cory Gordon Leonard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add as a function! I work for a K-12 school on a university campus and am desperate to be able to operate between the different brand standards they have. Right now I am having to use our university's branding and then delete that branding to upload our school's branding (we have different logos, colors etc from the university.) And then we have different programs within our school that have different versions of our school logo. Please help!

• Jot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do graphics for our residents association, a blog, my company, friends. Multiple brands would be brilliant.

• Bailey Killian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised that Multiple Branding Themes has so little votes because I see this as a MAJOR need. It's perfect for branding but I might switch between doing something for my company and then doing something for a company I'm contracted to work for. Being able to create their brand and easily switch to it when needed would be perfect!

• April T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this would help a ton! Also, to be able to share the brand theme to others but updated/changed from only one account.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! Multiple brand capability would help our agency out a ton! Please add this function!

Feedback and Knowledge Base