How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Ability to define text size and text styles like bold and italic

I would like to be able to specify the text size and styles by highlighting specific text in a text box. It is currently very difficult to resize text and to get various text boxes to have the same size text.

23 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Georgina Balke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark R Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really find this a potentially strong design app, but I find it rather mind-boggling that Adobe hasn't included such fundamental typographical styles of bold & italic. C'mon, pretty please!

• Marita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

actually... you can add your own font and add in bold or italics.. just saw this..

• Marita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes! I agree! not having bold/italics are extremely important. we even have them on our phones for emails... let's get them on Spark!

• Al Gallia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Having these additional font options would give much more flexibility.

• Irene W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely needs to be built out. We tried to make templates for our social media person for an event to update quotes for, but with the auto-sizing of the text, the result ended up looking extremely inconsistent and unusable.

• Tim Malone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This one is huge. Spark is very close to being the place to work within if you are not a graphic designer. When a person starts a project, they usually know what they want to do. Spark is about 90% where it needs to be. Adding the ability to change font styles (bold/italic/etc...) and also to add outlines and dropshadow would make it my go to app!

Feedback and Knowledge Base