How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Add animation to desktop version

The mobile app has the ability to include animation. It would be very helpful to have the same feature on the desktop version.

102 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CMW shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating animation on desktop would be awesome. As of right now it's difficult for my job. I'm constantly worried that my boss is thinking I'm sitting on my phone all day when really I'm working on something. It sounds like an excuse to be on my phone! Would be greatly appreciated if we could ********* the desktop asap. I need to do it on a bigger screen as well.

I've stopped using it completely now because it makes me look suspicious at work even though I've explained the problem. But what person is going to believe that Adobe didn't include it in desktop!?

• Tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon already! Let's get animation on the desktop. Where real social media professionals have to create!

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% need this feature asap! The mobile animation tool is a huge selling point to me, but in a traditional work environment, the extra step of having to switch to a mobile phone isn't feasible (I know that sounds hyperbolic, but even as a social media manager, being seen on your phone for too long is not a good look at work!!). Please roll it out soon, even if it's beta

• kb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, PLEASE! Why would it be missing from desktop??? We need it, and soon!

• After Midnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DEAR ALL,

Create your posts on the desktop version.

Switch to mobile and find that it has synced with your account.

Add the animations.

Thank me later

• Susan Aldridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would agree. It's helpful to those who work on laptops (desktop) to have that feature in Spark available to them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TBH I canceled my subscription because the desktop version was so limited. iOS is great, but I work from a desktop and need tools that can accommodate. Add animation to desktop and we'll talk.

• belinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please! animation for the desktop version. can't wait! i'm a small business and work primarily from my desktop (in a med spa) where i manage the electronic med records, setting appts, answer email, etc. all from a desktop. thanks adobe! love that you're in our backyard. go fremont!

• Cait Kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I was honestly not thrilled with the desktop version, but when the iOS app came out I was won over a bit. Disappointed they have different features with the same subscription.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base