How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Add animation to desktop version

The mobile app has the ability to include animation. It would be very helpful to have the same feature on the desktop version.

88 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CMW shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • After Midnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DEAR ALL,

Create your posts on the desktop version.

Switch to mobile and find that it has synced with your account.

Add the animations.

Thank me later

• Susan Aldridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would agree. It's helpful to those who work on laptops (desktop) to have that feature in Spark available to them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TBH I canceled my subscription because the desktop version was so limited. iOS is great, but I work from a desktop and need tools that can accommodate. Add animation to desktop and we'll talk.

• belinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please! animation for the desktop version. can't wait! i'm a small business and work primarily from my desktop (in a med spa) where i manage the electronic med records, setting appts, answer email, etc. all from a desktop. thanks adobe! love that you're in our backyard. go fremont!

• Cait Kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I was honestly not thrilled with the desktop version, but when the iOS app came out I was won over a bit. Disappointed they have different features with the same subscription.

I'd REALLY appreciate this feature - I'm creating content with Spark daily and it is so frustrating to have to switch to my phone to animate and download anything.

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's always annoying that android is last to get anything from Adobe... but, the fact that this is not available on the web app is ridiculous.

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw the animation feature on one of my competitor's platforms and thought, "Cool! I wonder what service they're using to do that!" And then I realized it's service that I'm already paying for, but because I don't have an iPhone, I can't utilize it. It would be amazing to have this feature available on both Androids and desktop so that all customers can use the service to its fullest. Thanks in advance! :)

• Karena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What an unfortunate oversight! And it's usually the reverse -- more options on desktop version! And if you create on an smartphone the animations are not supported when opened/cloned on desktop version.

Yes, please make an Android version and make animations feature available on desktop!

I am a social media marketer and I cannot be switching back and forth between desktop and my ipad to create an image with animation.

• Milton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, would be ideal to have features match across platforms. I'm creating banks of campaign images(about 60), and don't want to have to edit them twice to get the end result I want.

• Ivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please! Also make it possible to add fonts, for example the free ones: ROBOTO by Goole.

I agree with all of the comments. You NEED animation on desktop version and you are missing out on a HUGE market by not having an android app.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base