Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adonis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to be able to make any text I use hyperlink to where want the person viewing it to go.

• John Garner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app. But something that I learned in art school just dogs me when I use it. And that is, not taking a good idea far enough. During crit people would attack you more savagely if you presented an "almost good" idea . . . moreso than they would if you presented an idea that was outright awful. When people want to like an idea, and you flirt with them, and tease them, and go half-way, it outrages them because they are trying to meet you halfway, but you are letting them down by not committing. Using Spark is like this for me. There is so much to love here, and then we have the Creative Suite over there, and you guys won't let us use CS AND ( I repeat) AND Spark together in a robust & intuitive way, because Spark is crippled. Like, we can't export to Photoshop or InDesign to further enhance what we make here, and we can't hyperlink text or images. This tool is "almost" your next killer app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to add a hyper link on my post , allowing people to jump to my webpage/facebook page/ make a phone call at a provided number

Hi, it would be very useful to be able to add hyperlinks to photos, rather than having to use the buttons. Please consider this favourably.

It would be great if one could embed a link to their website etc within the post.

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful and aesthetically pleasing if you had the ability to link your image caption to a source (primarily for image sources).

Feedback and Knowledge Base