How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Download in PDF and PNG also

To be able to download in PDF and also JPEG and PNG but with different resolution choices.

172 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    In Beta  ·  AdminAmy Zhong (Admin, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

The ability to download the design as a PDF is now in beta on Post web. Please try it out and let us know if you find any issues.

We’ll have the ability to export as PNG soon. Please stay tuned!

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PNG is very important. JPG downloads (which is currently offered) are very low quality and pixelated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

High quality results are the standard in any photo editing app/software (free or paid). How long till Adobe Spark offers high quality results?

If there is a setting for higher quality results that I am missing, please let me know.

• Josh Pimental commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does this topic not have more votes? As every post I've created looks great in spark post. But after downloading the file, it'll look terrible.

• Ryan Runchey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such a beautiful platform yet I can't share in presentation mode? I want to save, share, print all in presentation mode... that's how the slides are created - not all supposed to be mixed up on overlapping slides!!!

I am a professional photographer. I love the ease at which I can make a SPARK portfolio but the image compression really makes pro hi-res images look bad. Why don’t you offer a PRO product for a price. I’d be happy to pay if I could get hi-res images to look hi-res on my spark Pages.

Regards,

Anton Albert
        Albertphotosinc@gmail.com

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How in the world is this not possible. I was 100% sure I could download a pdf version, but luckily I Googled it before starting on the presentation. Spark is useless to me without PDF download :(

Team Spark (Admin, Adobe Spark) commented · April 04, 2017 09:42

No change a year later. Instagram adds a compression to the already compressed spark video/image. The final file is spat on twice and it looks bad. Is there no way to adjust the compression?

• Moonhunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, you can. Go to Resize and enter the highest size allowed. Use Chrome to download the final jpg, NOT Safari or Chrome. Even though Safari is supported but the image gets pixelated. Until we get PNG download, this is the workaround

• Sarah Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely 100% need PNG. This program is awesome and allows me to create for social platforms, but doesn't allow me to save for social platforms. Social media prefers .png. Jpegs end up nice and blurry. Please allow us to download as PNG.

• KPI Marketing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Below is mostly a copy of another users comments, but I feel the same way.

I Love Adobe Spark!
        But the quality of the exported files are horrible.
        Sharing a video/iamge made with Adobe spark is more than embarrassing.

All the quality of the professional high resolution image completely lost!!!!
        The final video/image looks like a cheap amateur product.

Pease make some updates for better quality exporting/downloads!!!! The images used are high quality, but ruined by this potentially awesome and useful program. Just needs multiple brands and export options for high quality and it would be epic.
        -

Please!! I love this product and keep wanting to use it but every time I am just disappointed with the results due to exported/downloaded image quality. Not usable at this time. Not by my clients or me.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base