How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Download in PDF and PNG also

To be able to download in PDF and also JPEG and PNG but with different resolution choices.

180 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr. Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    Up until a week ago I had no issues downloading as pdf. It's been a very useful feature for maintaining print quality especially if I print at A2, or door sized.Since then however files are becoming corrupted. Specifically: >Layout >Border (10 or so). On download the righthand side of the border is white/blank. Not sure where to post this.ty
    I'm now stuck with dozens of posters that I cant download as a pdf.

• Karen To commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have created an A3 poster by Spark but when I download it as PNG file, the whole file turns into a blank white poster no matter on the web version or for the downloaded file. When I try to download it as JPG, there is only an eternally loading pop up saying "Generating download file" and it never exports successfully. PDF won't work for me as my local drive does not contain the font I used on Spark.Yet here is no problem exporting JPG or PNG when I change the file size to A4. Can the exporting problem be fixed for A3 files?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Would you be able to add the export default option in the setting as the automatic download being a png is a pain in the **** as my newsletter software only accepts jpegs and thats my prime use... kinda messing with my workflow and takes longer now it has changed to PNG

everytime I try to save as png or jpeg the browser goes black and it saves a black box and not the graphic I created

• Kim Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can only download in pdf format. I need either jpg or png. When will this be available? Extremely frustrating!

• Kenny Song commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still hoping for user options of JPG, PNG and PDF downloads. But I do not understand why JPG has to be removed when PNG was added? Please bring back JPG at the very least.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Lisa (and everyone else upset about it)

You can still download as .jpg but it can only be done from the main projects page, not from the individual post page.

It's a major oversight from Adobe but ./shrug

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone verify that it is no longer possible to download a graphic as a .jpg? I can't get a response from Adobe.

• Al Gallia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do hope the option to download high resolution .jpg, .png, and .pdf documents will all be available.

• Flavia Andrews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I download a jpg? I am paying for Creative Cloud and I get an important feature and format (at least for me!) taken away?

• Paris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of today, I can no longer download a jpg? Only png? I like to have the options for higher resolution but need 72dpi jpg to download.

I am providing Spark jpg to our communication team who writes and posts.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sucks that we were just forced to change from jpg to png. No more downloading as a jpg. ADDING png to jpg and pdf is good. Removing jpg and forcing a change to png is not.

• Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PNG is very important. JPG downloads (which is currently offered) are very low quality and pixelated.

High quality results are the standard in any photo editing app/software (free or paid). How long till Adobe Spark offers high quality results?

If there is a setting for higher quality results that I am missing, please let me know.

• Josh Pimental commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does this topic not have more votes? As every post I've created looks great in spark post. But after downloading the file, it'll look terrible.

• Ryan Runchey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such a beautiful platform yet I can't share in presentation mode? I want to save, share, print all in presentation mode... that's how the slides are created - not all supposed to be mixed up on overlapping slides!!!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base