How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Instagram Story Template

Instagram's Story feature formats posts akin to Snapchat's vertical posts. Currently, no template in Spark Post fits the dimension's for Instagram Stories. The closest I can find is Pinterest, but even that one is not fully correct & cuts a good part off of the edges.

The businesses I work for like to use Instagram Stories to promote day-of events or specials, and it always looks best when I can line those up with a few Spark Posts. :)

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jacqueline Elizabeth ZantowJacqueline Elizabeth Zantow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jacqueline,

Great news, we added this feature! Check out the latest Spark Post release on the App Store, you will see an Instagram Story size now in the Resize option! ;) Let us know how you like it!

Best,
    Thibault | Adobe Spark

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael NinnessMichael Ninness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great suggestion. We've added this to our backlog, as well as thinking about how to support the new Instagram feature that allows you to upload multiple images into a single post. Could be an interesting way to create a "slide-show" of sorts using Spark Post.

Feedback and Knowledge Base