How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Access to personal font library or typekit.

There are a few applications spark posts would be perfect for me to use however, specific fonts will need to be available first.

69 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katie-Anne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Shipped! #yay  ·  AdminAmy Zhong (Product Manager, Adobe Spark) responded  · 

Hi everyone!

I’m happy to announce that Spark Post now has Typekit (Adobe Fonts) integrated on the web, iOS and Android. Spark Premium users will have access to the full library and Spark Free users will have access to the basic library.

We look forward to see what you’ll create with this new tool under your belt :)
Happy Posting!

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it wouldn't make sense if you are a Adobe Creative Cloud user and Spark premium user to be able to sync fonts you have licensed through Typekit?

• Owen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to set up our brand on Spark is impossible as I am being forced to choose from a few pre-selected fonts. We have specifically chosen fonts available on Typekit for our brand to ease integration across our Adobe products. Why is Spark left out..? Can you please add Typekit integration to Spark? Setting up a brand is useless otherwise..!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please make the Adobe Spark fonts to be part of Adobe Typeset? If I need something in Photoshop, the workflow is that I have to download the Post image with my type -> select the type -> paste in on a new layer -> further work it in to my design. Perhaps we can put them into Typekit, so that I can just select the proper one from the font menu? Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base