How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Vertical Text and...

Please, possibility to write text vertically and turn texts diagonally.

Spanish translation.

Thanks. Very beautiful App

45 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ángel Pérez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lucaspenido commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can you arch/curve a text? Or is it only possible to have it in a straight line? Horizontally or Vertically...still can't arch it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really wanted to flip my text (rather than rotate it) for a photography exhibition I'm doing called "reflections", so the word could be mirror image. It would be a great feature to have.

• Ken Stoffels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to put my text in a 360° circular shape! And typing vertically. Is it possible to integrate that please?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to use gold or sparkley fonts and write vertically as well

• jake ngo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Thibault but it's not really the 'mirror effect'. Imagine a picture of slanted building and you want to write a text but then able to have the text slanted also. Like at a 90 degree angle. I can send you an example of a pic but not sure how I can to show you. A lot of apps such as retype or wordswag in the AppStore has this function. I am pretty sure you guys can add this function.

• AdminVeronica Belmont (Spark PM, Adobe Spark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jake,

I think what you are thinking of is a mirror effect. like a mirror horizontally or vertically option. That is indeed not possible for now, I will add this to the list of things to consider for future updates. Thanks for bringing it up! I hope you enjoy Post!

Thibault

• jake ngo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Thibault, yes it looks like you can rotate it horizontally/vertically but how about diagonally or rotate the text in a 360 manner to even have it upside down? Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base