How can we improve Adobe Spark Post?

Export to Illustrator or Photoshop

Would be great to have a way to open posts to Illustrator or Photoshop for additional tweaking.

222 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brent shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks everyone! Sharing this feedback with the team. Please let me know how you’d like to use this feature (your workflows) so I can share that as well.

Typically Spark is supposed to be the last step in your creation process, but I’d love to hear more about how it could work.

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love Spark and the ability to quickly generate a design that’s different and unique, especially for things like concert fliers. I’m a photographer, not a graphic designer, so although I have the Creative Cloud, I’m not super familiar with all of the graphic design options and not do I have the design ideas to get started. Spark is great for generating an initial idea and then I could simply tweak in photoshop. Sometimes you want to fine tune it on the computer, maybe change a font to one not in the app, overlay another object - and sometimes you need to export it in a high resolution. It’s hard to do that in the app. I had a situation last year where I was quickly designing a charity concert flier that would be shown on a large outdoor TV. It was for an organisation that needed to add their logo and a few other things to it. I was unable to get a high enough resolution image to them and they ended up needing to designing something from scratch in Photoshop, even though the design in Spark was great and really quick to do. Being able to export high resolution to photoshop so we can tweak, add additional layers, make further changes or export as we need to using the great initial designs given by Spark would be really helpful.

Basically, create an idea on a mobile device, then export to an editor for more enhanced features. I think the many many requests for this feature speak for itself on the usefulness of this being added, and not much else is needed to be said on the matter

Spark post is buggy by itself, and doesn’t have the refined tools that photoshop or illustrator have, so quickly creating an idea in spark, “Sparking your creativity” and then exporting to an actual editor would allow for more refinement of the ideas, not to mentioning combining multiple spark posts to convert into artboards, which could then be managed along side of one another.

• Anthony Giglio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spark is a create tool for consumers and quick designs but being able to use Spark Post as a pre-vis with clients would make it even more valuable.

• Marc Manley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, for the love of God, make an export function! You guys have a great product and love the mobile apps. Adding this function would truly make design production so much better.

• Kristie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it possible to export Adobe spark creations to Illustrator and Photoshop!

• Jackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed!!! Hard to believe it is not a feature.

It would be so useful!!!!

Would be amazing if i were able to export my spark projects to xd, photoshop, illustrator or maybe even zeplin!

• Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need the ability to change this graphics into other formats. Photoship or AI files would be amazing.

Not sure why "export as" would be omitted... Please add export to psd and eps options!!!

• Josh Geiger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I speak for all of the human race when I say "allow for these files to be saved as editable files"

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base