Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export to Illustrator or Photoshop

Would be great to have a way to open posts to Illustrator or Photoshop for additional tweaking.

409 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

123 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks everyone! Sharing this feedback with the team. Please let me know how you’d like to use this feature (your workflows) so I can share that as well.

Typically Spark is supposed to be the last step in your creation process, but I’d love to hear more about how it could work.

2. Improved Text Formatting/Spacing

In a text box that contains multiple paragraphs there is no way to increase the space between paragraphs or add a manual line break/space. This means each paragraph needs to be it's own text box, which doesn't really work well for many styles and is just a silly work flow.

More customization of text would make Spark a very useful tool, but without simple things like that and the ability to specify font size, I think I'll go back to Illustrator/Photoshop.

238 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Export Options, and/or Save to Creative Cloud

Currently the only option is to "Share", but options are limited. Would be nice to be able to save directly to lightroom or creative cloud, at which point you could access the file directly from other CC apps.

Sizing/resolution output options would also be great, as others have suggested.

148 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Currently if you tap on Share > More in Post, you’ll have access to the native iOS share sheet in which you can choose to share your Post directly to any of the apps installed on your phone (scroll all the way down to ‘More’ to add more options).

If you have the Lightroom CC or Creative Cloud app installed, you’ll have the ability to share to them there.

Would this be sufficient for you guys?
    Let us know!

4. Facebook Ad rules

Make it possible to show the facebook ad grid so it will be easy to follow facebook's ad rules for commercial use. Or even better if we could have a button that resize's the text so it fits within the facebook rules.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Guidance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Control Order of Text Animation

It would be very helpful to be able to control which text animates first. Sometimes, I use smaller text to sandwich larger text, the larger text bring the main focal point of the post. However, the large text ALWAYS animates first, which is not always desirable.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add (upload) your own SVG as an icon to Spark

You can add your own photos to Spark with the upload button but it's not possible or available for icons. I would like to add my own SVG icons to Spark with an upload button like with photos.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Import/Upload Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Choose Folder on App/Mobile (including during save)

I would like to separate my projects/posts into folders so I can access them easier (especially during the save and/or exit steps).

Also would be great to add a categories or a tag that is searchable. This will help keep related graphics together for the next time you reopen Spark Post instead of having one very large My Posts gallery.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to post to Facebook business page, only personal page.

Allow posts to be shared post in groups and to friends timelines, but not business pages. I cannot seem to do without downloading from Spark and uploading to FB.

Also make the videos loop and play automatically so there is no need for a play button.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Export Options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spark Post crashing / performance issues

Hello!

If you're having a specific issue related to performance, please post a ticket to Zendesk so our support staff can take a look: https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR2XG1qS-7dXh981_xQFNrMAGhbOReHLuuDYDH9hPA8ThY3YW0O9fC0Ag

Uservoice isn't the best place for support issues as they will not get it into the hands of our support staff.

We're sorry you came here to report that things aren't working right, so please send us feedback so we can get it taken care of as soon as possible.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export with transparent background (w/ animation)

I need a way to make a text animation (ie one word sliding into frame) with a transparent background. Currently only able to do it with text but no animation. Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Animated Video Collage

It would be great to be able to create video collages that are animated with various transition options.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback. So right now, we allow users to import one video to a Spark Post project on mobile, but unfortunately we currently don’t support importing more than one video right now. It has more to do with audio and video length considerations, but it is something we’ve been thinking about.

If you have any additional insights into what you’re looking for in regards to video collages and how you’d like that look, please feel free to let us know here.

Thanks!
    Spark team

14. Ability to type and search for font

I wish you could type to search for what font you want to use. Also, when using adobe fonts, they aren't listed in alphabetical order. This needlessly wastes time searching for the font you want.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hi Spark folk - love the work. Are there any plans to add crop marks and bleed to pdf output for pro print work?

Hi Spark folk - love the work! Are there any plans to be able to add crop marks and bleed to pdf output for pro print work at all? We want to use Spark for comms materials but can't until we can do pro print output pdfs. Thanks, Middleton

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Spark does not seem optimized for having many different layers/objects

I've been using spark to make encouragement cards and have 20+ comments/encouragements to add to the card. Spark is very slow to respond when there are so many objects, and it tests my patience to have to wait a couple seconds for every change to register.

Maybe Spark can be optimized better for having many different objects?

I love my results thought!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show image size when selecting a template/image type

Just went around in circles with support - found out when selecting a graphic type - there is "Facebook" which is 1200x629 and "Facebook Ad" which is 1200x628. Whether or not FB Posts should actually be 1200x629 instead of 1200x628 is debatable, but this all could have been avoided if you would just show the image dimensions below the names of the graphics that are about to be created so we don't have to found out only by creating and downloading the file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base