Spark Post - Feature suggestion

1. Curved Text

Some simple method for creating text that follows an arc (either down or up) would be awesome.

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Undo feature for Mobile Apps

My company has just started using Spark and I've noticed a few features that would make both the mobile and the desktop version of the program better.

1. A way to undo/redo actions on the mobile app. This has been added to the desktop version but since the mobile version has more features and is more convenient to use, this feature needs to be a priority.

2. A way to group and resize items. It's time consuming and frustrating to have to resize items one at a time. Both the desktop and mobile versions have the "group" feature but you…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone! This feature (undo) should be coming in the second half of this year for Spark Post on mobile. I merged a few similar requests before I realized this particular ticket had more than one idea on it…. this is referring specifically to the Undo button.

Thank you for the feedback!

3. Have .png files use project title as file name. (like jpgs)

I love that the jpg downloads take the project title, but am sad to see pngs (yay for even having them!) are back to "adobe_spark.png"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what happened to the custom size aspect ratio 'lock'

When you go to resize a graphic post and choose the custom option, there was a 'lock' feature that locked your aspect ratio when changing the size of your graphic. So that when you change the width, the height would automatically fall into place keeping the same aspect ratio.
    The feature was there last week, now it's gone. Can this come back please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started Development  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Spark Post - Feature suggestion

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base