Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom feature

Wanted to suggested a zoom option for the adobe spark. Sometimes it’s just hard to see the text when I’m working on things.

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce Zoom is now available in Spark Post on iOS (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-spark-post-for-graphics/id1051937863). If you don’t see the feature, make sure you manually update your app using the AppStore app.

When nothing is selected, you can now pinch two fingers together to zoom in on small text and elements — making the selection and manipulation process much easier. While in the Zoom mode, you can also drag with one finger to pan and move around the canvas.

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback! We’re working on adding the feature to Post Android and web soon.

Happy Posting!

2. Finer controls over text effect

I find it very difficult to format my text colors when using a text effect. For some reason, Spark only shows you the one color intstead of the two colors (i.e. text and outline colors or text and shadow colors. etc). Under the current interface options, you can only choose from the pre-formatted/suggested two-color options and then have to manually "customize" until you get to the color combo you want.
    Then, gosh forbid you work with another element and want to come back to the text and change the colors again, you have to shuffle and customize all over again. …

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started Development  ·  17 comments  ·  Text & Fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have .png files use project title as file name. (like jpgs)

I love that the jpg downloads take the project title, but am sad to see pngs (yay for even having them!) are back to "adobe_spark.png"

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access to Libraries on mobile app

On the web platform, I have collected logos and photos that I use frequently. All accessible in my libraries. To my surprise, I was not able to access these assets in the mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base