• Same width/height guide
    53 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add to my Account Google und Facebook

I wished an Option, where I can add my Google- and Facebook-Account to my Profile. After that, i can logged in with both Loggin-Options and got the Benefit, that I can share with that Accounts too.

That could be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To be able to duplicate a post after a searching it in my library.

When you do a lot of post and you want to use an old post, even if you find it using search option, you cannot duplicate it, you have to find it again but manually by scrolling and scrolling and scrolling... Its a waste of time... Would be great to be able to duplicate it when you find it by the search engin, would take sec instead of lot of time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sync Templates across desktop and mobile apps!

Graphics are able to be synced in the spark assets folder across the web and mobile versions of spark, however the TEMPLATES are not synced. I work on social media for a few venues and use a lot of repeat backgrounds for various event postings. it would be VERY useful to be able to create templates on the web version and access them on my iphone to make simple changes and just post rather than having to go to the desktop every single time I want to do something. They should be able to be shared within the spark assets…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Best Online Astrologer Consultation

Searching for qualified online astrologer consultation or Free astrology consultation on phone is a hard task as Gurgaon is the place where you can find lots of pandit ji. Get the certified and quality astrologer in gurgaon who will perform the puja as per Vedas and culture at Pujarambh.Visit Pujarambh. https://www.pujarambh.com/online-astrologer-consultation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sharing brands for spark pages

I came across this which says its currently not possible (https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260801724449-Can-I-publish-Pages-with-Shared-Brands-)

Sharing brands for pages seems like an essential feature for my team. Is there any plan to add this ability? We need to have one person be in control of setting the brand for our team, then others can make and publish pages within our branding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to add my brand watermark in mobile

Hi
    I am a newbee and my computer is down. So I use the app for designs. Please change the "add the brand watermark" feature without confirmation on pc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Southwest Airlines en Español

Southwest Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Airline for the nature of its air terminal and locally available item and staff administration. Item evaluating incorporates seats, conveniences, food and drinks, IFE, tidiness, and so on. Southwest español administration rating is for both lodge staff and ground staff.
    https://onlineairlinesbooking.com/southwest-espanol-telefono/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WHEN BLACK MODE?

WHEN BLACK MODE?
    PLS SIR FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND OUR EYES!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What is the Cash App dispute number?

You might not think of payment failure while sending or receiving the money to and from your contact on Cash App. But still, you should learn how to dispute a payment on Cash App because cases of payment pending or failure are on the rise. Especially, if you are a new user then you must learn about how the Cash App dispute process works. It doesn't matter what went wrong with your transfer. The great news is that you always can get a Cash App refund by raising a dispute. For more info visit - https://cashappscontact.com/blog/cash-app-dispute

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Social media content planner / scheduling

Would it be possible to create a social media content planner, where we can design our images in spark post, schedule the images and directly post to social media accounts?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Office Product Suppliers In Faridabad

We are an office product supplier in Faridabad significant Item classifications incorporate office gear and IT Extras, and supplies; office, and bundling supplies; office paper; writing material. Bigger office supply retailers may likewise offer specialized help and duplicate and printing administrations.
    https://officio.in/office-product-suppliers-in-faridabad/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make this app suited for professional designers

Please make this app more suitable for professional designers. We have a huge issue with teaching our clients to use our designed profiles on social media, and this app does NOT make it any easier. Making a user library is impossible other than uploading a logo and a color palette. I want to make a library of animated stickers, frames, illustrations/assets, logo variations and pictograms. This app wants to force (or confuse) the user (my client) to use random shite stock randomness. No proper library support (gif?) and hopeless UX/UI design. Why does this app even exist?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cenforce Professional 100 mg

Cenforce professional utilizes the intense portion of sildenafil citrate as a result of its essential and dynamic fixing. Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. produces this amazing medicine in India and commodities it all throughout the planet. Because of its demonstrated results, it's very inescapable and in extraordinary interest. Peruse these pill surveys to get a more careful appreciation of the equivalent.
    https://www.cenforcepills.com/product/cenforce-professional-100-mg/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Screen rotation on tabs7+

Would be great if when working on a project the screen would auto rotate to landscape. Using tab S7+

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stationery Suppliers In Faridabad

Stationery material Items are based on inheritance and notoriety that returns over a century in India and has extended to worldwide status. We trust in giving our clients the best client care accessible, which is the reason we blow away how different organizations deal with making requesting and buying basic and direct. Web: https://officio.in Email: thaveenterprises@gmail.com Contact Us: 9818080022
    https://officio.in/stationery-suppliers-in-faridabad/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Office Product Suppliers In Ghaziabad

If you are looking for premium Office Supplies online at affordable prices, then Industrybuying is your one-stop solution. We offer an array of Office Product Suppliers in Ghaziabad a bevy of designs and specifications that meet every office need. If you want to buy Office Supplies online in India at reasonable prices, get the best deals at Industrybuying. Web: https://officio.in Email: thaveenterprises@gmail.com Contact Us: 9818080022
    https://officio.in/office-product-suppliers-in-ghaziabad/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Office Stationery Distributors In Delhi

Thave Ventures investigates a great many businesses all throughout the planet. Our customers depend on our data and information to keep awake to date on industry patterns across all ventures. With this thave endeavor’s Industry Exploration Report on Office Stationery Distributors In Delhi, you can expect completely investigated, solid and current data that will assist you with making quicker, better business choices. Visit Us: https://officio.in Email: thaveenterprises@gmail.com Contact Us: 9818080022
    https://officio.in/office-stationery-distributors-in-delhi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Office Stationery Distributors In Delhi

Thave Ventures investigates a great many businesses all throughout the planet. Our customers depend on our data and information to keep awake to date on industry patterns across all ventures. With this thave endeavor’s Industry Exploration Report on Office Stationery Distributors In Delhi, you can expect completely investigated, solid and current data that will assist you with making quicker, better business choices.
    https://officio.in/office-stationery-distributors-in-delhi/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base