Spark Post - Feature suggestion

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom feature

Wanted to suggested a zoom option for the adobe spark. Sometimes it’s just hard to see the text when I’m working on things.

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce Zoom is now available in Spark Post on iOS (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-spark-post-for-graphics/id1051937863). If you don’t see the feature, make sure you manually update your app using the AppStore app.

When nothing is selected, you can now pinch two fingers together to zoom in on small text and elements — making the selection and manipulation process much easier. While in the Zoom mode, you can also drag with one finger to pan and move around the canvas.

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback! We’re working on adding the feature to Post Android and web soon.

Happy Posting!

2. Add "Save As" button for versioning

Spark is a great tool but missing some basic, must-have functions:
    - Need to be able to "Save As" so we can have slight variations/versions of a post. (currently you lose your original if you make any changes!)
    - Need to add an "Undo Button" so we can easily try a design element or attribute, then quickly go back. (currently it's almost impossible to get back to a previous look/feel!)

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Snapping & Alignment Improvements

• Disable snapping

• Distribute objects

• Same width/height guide

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to save icons, shapes and other creations for use across templates (favorites folder)

In order to keep consistency, I use the same icons, shapes (with their particular size and shape) across many posts. This can be a pain to either have to try to create a new post from a copy in order to get this, or to create a new post and have to hunt through all the icons again and eyeball sizes and shapes. Which is a bit hit and miss.

I would like the option to save icons and shapes to a library for use across my templates. This would also allow me to lock the size of icons and…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Instagram story - make a serie

When you make an Instagram Story you do not make one picture for a post you might want to make a serial posting. Today when you open to mak a story fpr Insta ypu onku have one canvas I want to add canvas for a series of story making. Now I have to copy and make second canvas in a seperate project.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple Selection of posts

Firstly - thank you for finally adding in the folder feature for better organization.
    With regards to the folder - could we please add a way of selecting multiple posts rather than going at them one by one to sort and file them away into folders?

Thanks!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently, we allow multi-select for MOVING projects on the web (like into folders, for example). We do not currently allow mutli-select for deleting, since we don’t yet have the ability to RECOVER deleted projects if they’re deleting by accident.

EXPORT is a feature that I could see us enabling in the future, but we’re not working on it just yet.

7. Social media content planner / scheduling

Would it be possible to create a social media content planner, where we can design our images in spark post, schedule the images and directly post to social media accounts?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk Delete of Files Created

It would be great to be able to delete multiple files created in Spark. I use Spark on the PC and have hundreds of files created that I no longer need. I have to select 1 at a time. I want to be able to delete an entire project (with files inside) or multiple files. Provide question to confirm multiple deletion before going ahead.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The reason we don’t allow bulk deleting (yet!) is because we don’t have the concept of a “recycle bin” or “trash bin” where you could get those deleted items if you remove them by mistake. There’s no way to recover lost projects, so we don’t want anyone to accidentally delete them all (or even a few).

Of course, this means we have work cut out for us to build in the other functionality, but we know it’s a big ask from our users! I just wanted to let you know why it works that way currently.

9. Sharing Folders in Addition to Projects

I am collaborating with 2 other people on multiple projects in Spark and I had to share each individual project with them instead of the folder that the projects are nested in. Being able to just share that folder instead of each individual file would increase our productivity.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spark for videos

I love using spark but it is limited to editing photos. There is no video editing tool like this by Adobe. Either Spark should have it or some other App which can perform tasks as well as Spark.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Poder crear un proyecto de varias hojas

Al realizar un proyecto tener la opción de agregar mas paginas, actualmente se debe ir de un proyecto a otro para crear la pagina por separado y lleva mas tiempo realizar un tipo de publicación, como la opción que hay actualmente en Canva

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Font Compatibility with Adobe Fonts

Fonts in Spark are not accessible for download in Adobe fonts, this is insane. Not only has this slowed down production time, but it also forced my whole concept to change. Let alone an upset client.
    Is there any way to find a solution to this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe Spark Video MUSIC Refreshed

So I have been using Adobe Spark for a few years now and the one feature that has not been updated is the Adobe provided music in SPARK VIDEO. I saw in June 2020 that Adobe has done a deal with Epidemic Music and another entity to provide Adobe users with rights free music for their projects and am really hopeful that it can end up here on SPARK as well. If not, I would hope that new music is added really soon, because it is almost an afterthought right now. THANKS FOR TAKING A PEEK AT THIS REQUEST

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My Template

A feature to save our templates and edit as a copy automatic.
    I'd like to post multiple images with the same template and change small things such as texts and photos.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. circle shape for background size so we can make circle design to fit profil photos

every social media profil photos is circle and make circle photo is not easy we can choose 1 :1 size for background but we cant see circle shape so we need to add circle and line it correct and it not always line perfect

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Spark does not seem optimized for having many different layers/objects

I've been using spark to make encouragement cards and have 20+ comments/encouragements to add to the card. Spark is very slow to respond when there are so many objects, and it tests my patience to have to wait a couple seconds for every change to register.

Maybe Spark can be optimized better for having many different objects?

I love my results thought!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Color full icons

Please add attractive colorful icons .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A free brush can be added with all colours.

A free paint brush can be added to enhance user experience.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Restore to published version"

Spark Pages can be updated continuously and republished. It would be very useful to be able to wind back at least to the last published version of a page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base